Estuary is building the next generation of real-time data integration solutions.
We’re creating a new kind of DataOps platform that empowers engineering teams to build real-time, data-intensive applications at scale with minimal friction. This platform unifies a team’s databases, pub/sub systems, and SaaS around their data, without requiring new investments in infrastructure or development.
Estuary develops in the open to produce both the runtime for our managed service and an ecosystem of open-source connectors. We’re passionate about providing data integration tools for users across a spectrum of use-cases, industries, and budgets. You can read more about our story here.
Come work with us
About you: You’re passionate about the complexities and potential of our data-driven world, self-motivated, curious, and adaptable.
About us: We’re a rapidly growing, highly technical team built by successful repeat founders that’s working to take the friction out of data engineering.
What's it like
Working at Estuary
We offer offices in both our New York City and Columbus, Ohio locations, as well as the ability to work remotely.
We provide 100% employee coverage on healthcare, 401k, competitive equity, and unlimited time vacation leave.
Like the product we build, our culture is forward-thinking and open. Our team operates on a foundation of trust, is resourceful, collaborative, but also independent.
We offer perks including team happy hours, weekly lunches, and quarterly off-sites. With our rapid growth, now’s an exciting time to come aboard.
Know somebody who would be a good fit? We offer a $2,500 referral bonus.
Location: Columbus, OH / Remote
Estuary builds connectivity infrastructure, which allows teams to integrate real-time and historical data, eliminating the need for engineering teams to manage data infrastructure.
We are looking for engineers who are passionate about building innovative technology that challenges the status quo of modern data processing tools. Our team is small but mighty. This is just the beginning of our story and your work will see a direct impact on our product roadmap and the data industry at large.
- Design, implement, deploy, test and maintain substantial projects in Rust and Go
- Participate in the design and development of a large scale distributed system
- Collaborate with other engineers, founders, and product management to build innovative data infrastructure solutions
- Participate in the design and development of architectural initiatives
- Write code and participate in reviews
- Troubleshoot and debug complex technical issues
- Stay up to date on current technologies
- 3+ years of industry experience working on large-scale backend software development
- A strong desire to work collaboratively with a team
- A passion for continuous learning
- Eagerness to take on new challenges independently
- Clear and effective communication, both written and verbal
- Experience working in large scale, distributed systems and cloud environments
- A knowledge of programming in Rust and Go
- Contribution to open-source communities
- A background in start-up environments
Let's talk about your data
Have a specific question or comment? Send us a note and a team member will reach out to you shortly.