Estuary is building the next generation of real-time data integration solutions.
We're creating a new kind of DataOps platform that empowers engineering teams to build real-time, data-intensive pipelines and applications at scale, with minimal friction, in a UI or CLI. We aim to make real-time data accessible to the analyst, while bringing power tooling to the streaming enthusiast. Flow unifies a team's databases, pub/sub systems, and SaaS around their data, without requiring new investments in infrastructure or development.
We didn't start at trying to make real-time data flows more accessible by abstracting away the low-level work… it is just what happened.
Our team researched streaming frameworks while working with billions of daily events, and ultimately realized that we'd have to build our own (Gazette) to have a scalable distributed streaming framework that is built with kappa architectures in mind, required less continuous resource management, and could unify both our batch and real-time pipelines.
We've been innovating to make real-time data more accessible to all ever since.
In the Media
Meet Our Team
Come work with us
About you: You’re passionate about the complexities and potential of our data-driven world, self-motivated, curious, and adaptable.
About us: We’re a rapidly growing, highly technical team built by successful repeat founders that’s working to take the friction out of data engineering.
What's it like
Working at Estuary
We offer offices in both our New York City and Columbus, Ohio locations, as well as the ability to work remotely.
We provide 100% employee coverage on healthcare, 401k, competitive equity, and unlimited time vacation leave.
Like the product we build, our culture is forward-thinking and open. Our team operates on a foundation of trust, is resourceful, collaborative, but also independent.
We offer perks including team happy hours, weekly lunches, and quarterly off-sites. With our rapid growth, now’s an exciting time to come aboard.
Know somebody who would be a good fit? We offer a $2,500 referral bonus.
Location: Columbus, OH / Remote
Estuary builds connectivity infrastructure, which allows teams to integrate real-time and historical data, eliminating the need for engineering teams to manage data infrastructure.
We are looking for engineers who are passionate about building innovative technology that challenges the status quo of modern data processing tools. Our team is small but mighty. This is just the beginning of our story and your work will see a direct impact on our product roadmap and the data industry at large.
- Design, implement, deploy, test and maintain substantial projects in Rust and Go
- Participate in the design and development of a large scale distributed system
- Collaborate with other engineers, founders, and product management to build innovative data infrastructure solutions
- Participate in the design and development of architectural initiatives
- Write code and participate in reviews
- Troubleshoot and debug complex technical issues
- Stay up to date on current technologies
- 3+ years of industry experience working on large-scale backend software development
- A strong desire to work collaboratively with a team
- A passion for continuous learning
- Eagerness to take on new challenges independently
- Clear and effective communication, both written and verbal
- Experience working in large scale, distributed systems and cloud environments
- A knowledge of programming in Rust and Go
- Contribution to open-source communities
- A background in start-up environments
Let's talk about your data
Have a specific question or comment? Send us a note and a team member will reach out to you shortly.